Found a great low sugar protein ball recipe. This was pretty easy to make and did not require a food processor or any baking. If you like chocolate and peanut butter this one is worth a try.
Please note that different peanut butters and oats can soak up differently together leaving the mixture dry. If this is the case, add a tablespoon of water and stir until the balls stick together.
- 60g Chocolate Protein Powder or about 2 scoops
- 230g Natural Peanut Butter or 1 cup
- 25g Noshu Milk Chocolate Chips or 2 tablespoons
- 135g Rolled Oats or 1 and a half cups
This recipe makes around 14 Protein Balls, depending on the size of the balls
How to make:
- Weigh out the peanut butter, oats and chocolate chips needed for the recipe.
- Mix all together into a bowl with chocolate protein powder.
- Add a tablespoon of water if it is to dry and won't stick until the mixture sticks.
- Put in a bowl and leave int he fridge or freezer to harden.
- Enjoy :)